"What I love is near at hand."

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 21:  Family traditions

I love this time of the year when the boys are excited about all the little things we do to celebrate and capture the magic of the season.  I'm grateful for the traditions we've incorporated and for the opportunity to add new ones!  I've been wanting to do the "elf on a shelf" for a couple of years.  This year I broke down and purchased one.  Sammy loves our little elf and totally "believes!"  I'm thankful to have one that does still believe!  I'm grateful for all the memories and traditions we've created and enjoyed over the many years we've had together as a family.  I'm thankful to be part of a family! I'm especially grateful to be the mom of this family of mine.  Thank you, thank you for blessing me with this experience. 

No comments: