"What I love is near at hand."

Friday, November 30, 2012


Day 22:  My home

Our house today


Our house in 1994 the year we moved in
 
I just love my house.  Scott and I have spent many, many years remodeling, adding to, and fixing up.  It has been fun, hard, expensive, and exciting all at the same time!  I love that I come up with an idea and Scott can do it all himself.  He's amazing that way.  We've done so much to this house, but have a lot more to do.  It's been a work in progress for sure...as time and funds allow.  I've always wanted to raise my children in the same house that they would one day bring their own children to visit.  I can't imagine ever leaving this house, and it makes me really sad to think of another family living here.  I'm grateful for the safety our home provides us, and for the memories that have been made here. 

1 comment:

stephanie said...

oh wow, it looks so different! you've done such a good job, janeen. your house is beautiful.