"What I love is near at hand."

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 19: Time with this guy

Scott is usually the first one to leave the house in the morning and the last one to get home at night.  Therefore, I don't get to see him much.  And when he is home, it seems we are always running in different directions tag teaming with whatever is going on each night.  I'm grateful that we got to take our family and get away to Utah for five whole days!  It was fun and relaxing and nice to have some extra time together with nothing to do but hang out. I'm thankful for our marriage and our committment to each other and our family.  It seems like such an ordinary thing, but in this mixed up world, it really isn't someting to take for granted.

P.S. None of my boys got their dad's pretty baby blue eyes.  No fair!


No comments: