"What I love is near at hand."

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 18:  My extended Romney family

 
After Scott's parents passed away in 2003, (within 3months of each other!) we all decided that we would keep up the tradition of meeting together at least once a year for Thanksgiving.  We've been rotating between three homes in California, Utah, and Arizona. We always look forward to our visits, and tomorrow we're off to to see our family in Utah.  I'm gathering all our winter clothes, and the boys can hardly wait to see some snow!  I love Scott's family, and I'm grateful to be a member of the Romney clan.  I know that Del & Van are smiling  with joy to see that their children are meeting together at this special time each and every year.

1 comment:

Alissa Josephine Hope said...

Hi,

Interesting blog you got here.
God bless your family.

You're invited to our blog too