"What I love is near at hand."

Friday, January 7, 2011


Our December birthdays.

Johnathon turned 16 on December 28th.
I was so excited for this baby, because we had waited so long for
another child to come to our family (over four years). He's a good, good boy who has great style
and helps me make a decision on what to wear with what. He's in the know!
He has a pretty smile too!
Timothy turned 14 on December 4th. He finally got his first
cell phone. Now he can leave mine alone! Tim is a go-getter and knows how to go
after what he wants. He still loves to play baseball.
He's a neat freak who keeps his room and drawers spotless.
Tim knows how to work. He's hyper and always needs to be doing something!
I love his freckles, but he doesn't.

I loved having a newborn in December. First, it really forced me to be super organized and prepared for Christmas; and Second, there's just something extra sweet about having an infant in the home during that special season. And we always make sure that their birthdays are celebrated...even in this crazy time of the year.

No comments: