"What I love is near at hand."

Monday, May 3, 2010



Lip Synching

Scott and I went waaaay out of our comfort zones and lip synced at our ward party Saturday night. He did "YMCA" from Village People. And I did "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair" from South Pacific. Scott kept threatening to be coming down with the flu, but he came through. While it's something neither of us would EVER volunteer to do, I'm glad that we both ventured out a little bit. Watching everyone else was so funny and so entertaining. I love my ward!

4 comments:

Tisdale Family said...

You both were amazing! Thank you so much for doing it! It was so much fun! I told Scott if he faked sick the next ward party I would find something even more embarassing for him to do! ;)Good thing he came through! LOL

Colleen said...

You guys are so brave! I wish I could see a video clip. :)

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

I am so proud of the two of you. Church gatherings can be so great and memorable. I know the two of you left your special mark on this evening of fun. I am certainly hoping Cindy is feeling up to a 'Mesa drive' in a little over two weeks from now. I know she wants to be at Matty's baptism and be able to see all of you again. Right now, I am hoping to leave here the morning of May 21st. I will touch base with you again as that time draws closer. Give everyone a big hug from both Roy and me. Lots of Love!!

Anonymous said...

Dang I wish I could have seen the 2 of you in front of a crowd...not your fav but I have not doubt that you did an awesome job!!!