"What I love is near at hand."

Saturday, April 17, 2010


Twenty-two years ago today...


Scott and I experienced our first miracle. When that baby entered the world, time stood still. I simply could not believe that you could love someone so much. I was scared to bring him home. I remember coming into our apartment, placing him in his bassinet, and thinking "o.k., now what?" And that has pretty much been our mantra ever since..."NOW WHAT?" :) There is always a special place in your heart for your first born. Happy birthday, Mikey. We love you. Hurry home safely. (Five more weeks!!!) We miss you. XO Mom

3 comments:

Judy and Mike said...

I can't believe it has been 22 years. Time is going by so quickly. He is handsome and looks like Scott did back then.

Deanna said...

22 years? You're not "that" old, are you? It is a sweet time and one that is never forgotten... how bout that hair girlfriend? I think we all had it :)

Anonymous said...

I remember that day!!! It was a wonderful one! Can't wait til he is home safely!!!