"What I love is near at hand."

Monday, June 29, 2009

Matty Cat.
Matt thinks he needs me to post something
about him since the last post had a picture of Jake
and not him.
Everything is a competition
around here, you know.

Well, Matty and I went to the library today.
Just the two of us! I love taking them to the library
one-on one. But I hate taking them all at the same time!
He finally got his very own library card and we picked out lots of 2nd grader books
for him to read. And I even let him pick out a drink from the vending
machine! He thought that was great. They are still pretty easy to
please at this age. He talked my ear off, too. And it was way too
hot getting in and out of the car. What is the temperature here today, anyway?
It feels like it's 110, but I'm not sure.



4 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

He is so cute! They grow up way to fast. I am so sad that Cailey is 9 and is going into the 4th grade this fall. What happened to my baby? Enjoy every minute of him!

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome trip to the Library! it must be the age, Joy talks non stop. looks like he got some awesome books! and who doesn't love a treat from the vending machine?! very cool post matty!

Judy and Mike said...

Summer is so fun! I have Kim and her 3 boys here for the summer. They are just trying to get use to the time difference but we have many fun times ahead.

Else's World said...

Janeen, I am so happy to have seen your wonderful boys, these pictures are so wonderful. You look just the same as you did before you had any, children, you are so beautiful, and seem to be such a great MOM, Dawn sure brags about you, and I am so proud of you. Seven good looking boys!!! I love it. love from Dawn's Mom, Else