"What I love is near at hand."

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday, Jakey!!!
(Matty, who loves, loves, loves to color came home from
school today and made this picture for him.)
We took Jake out to dinner on Saturday night.
He's been wanting to go to Red Robin because
he says their Mac and Cheese is so creamy!
Then we went shopping, but he decided to save
his money and think about what he really wants.
Tonight we will dedicate our Family Night to
him with pizza, birthday cake, and a movie of his choice.
Happy Birthday, buddy. We love you!!!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHoohoo! happy Birthday Jake!

what a great picture by matty.

and awesome family birthday!
lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already 10. He is growing up so fast. They all do, but I wish they would slow down so we could enjoy them even more. I know life is to hectic. I guess we need to slow down, not them ha ha. lol :)