"What I love is near at hand."

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our nephew, Travis, is visiting!
We are all excited to have his company.
And we're letting his wife and mom know
that he has arrived safely and has been fed
a good, homemade meal of lasagna, garlic bread,
salad, and milk. (He ate well!) Oh, and, Mikey, I
hope you don't mind that he's sitting in your spot at
the dinner table.
Soon, we will all be watching the movie, "Mummy."
I was very surprised he hadn't seen this yet, because he
is such a movie buff!

3 comments:

Jen Romney said...

Thank you for letting us know he arrived safely. Because he said he would call but he hasn't. Tell Travis that Megan is excited to have him gone this week cause she get to party hard this week. Im throwing her a baby shower on saturday. I will come and visit soon. But I start school tomorrow so for the next eightneen weeks its school for me. Tell everyone hi for me. I will post pictures from megans baby shower. I wish you could come up and party hard with us. But I know your men wouldn't survie with out you. Love you.

Gramma C said...

What a bunch of handsome Romney men. You are brave letting the boys eat lasagna in their white shirts!
I see that the younger boys have changed from church clothes so it should be safe enough.
It's too bad Travis' visit didn't coordinate with Mike's leave. I'm sure Mike would like to talk to him about being in law enforcemet.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see you all around the dinner table. It must be the most fun ever. I miss having mine all around the table. Now I have tons, so we don't fit.