"What I love is near at hand."

Thursday, January 17, 2008

We took the boys to see National Treasure on Christmas Eve. I rarely get a shot of them all together. So I made them stop and stand still for a minute. So happy to have had Mikey home on leave from Camp Lejeune. We love him and miss him!!! Oh, and Sammy didn't last very long at the movie, so Scott left with him and went home and did some wrapping, and then he came back and got us. It was a fun way to eat up some time before the Christmas Eve tradition of opening a present before bed. These boys are a handful and drive me crazy most days, but I love 'em a lot!

3 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

You did a great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the picture of all the boys together! and way to go! you did it! woohoo!

AuntCC said...

Neen, I'm exhausted just scrolling through these adorable pictures and comments. Not sure how you have the time/energy to do this, but it's a "way cool" idea!! That's great about Mike's promotion. Please congratulate him for me, I know you and Scott are so proud. I had to laugh reading the part about Sammy (I believe) needing a haircut (with my Tyler's hair half-way down his back!!)