"What I love is near at hand."

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family Journaling

O.K. I'm doing it. I think it's a really great way to record the every day happenings in our family. I definitely want to make it cute though! And my friend, Julie, will help me with that later. I can't believe I've decided to do this, because I've thought that blogging takes up way too much time, of which I feel I have too little of. But, I love the idea of putting on paper the lives of my boys. So, here goes. Oh, and I have to figure out how to get pictures in here(?)

1 comment:

Gramma C said...

How right you are to do this! It is a great idea. I especially like it because it's an easy way to keep up with the daily "goings on" of my "grandbabies". They are growing up so quickly that it's difficult to relay the little things in phone conversations.
By the way, there was never any doubt in my mind about Mike beng promoted. He's a hard worker (and, besides, he has his great-grandpa "looking
over him").