"What I love is near at hand."

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Timmy received his mission call!

It's so exciting to discover that big, white envelope 
in the mailbox!!!!


The call arrived on a Friday morning, and Tim didn't 
open it until Saturday night!  Oh, the wait is 
almost unbearable!


 He has been called to serve in the Argentina, Cordoba
Mission and departs for the Provo MTC on October 7th.
He will miss seeing Johnny by a month and a half!





I'm so grateful for Tim's decision to serve the 
Lord for two years.  I know that it is the very
best thing he could be doing.  It will forever 
affect him for the better, and I am sure that 
he will be a great missionary.  I'm also 
thankful that he gets to serve in a Latin 
American country and learn the Spanish language 
like his two older brothers!  Tim has already plunged
right into that mission call book and begun 
the preparations to get out the door! I'm going
to love getting those weekly emails and watching his 
testimony grow and hear all about his adventures
in Argentina!

No comments: