"What I love is near at hand."

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day 2015






I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year.  It started out on
Saturday afternoon when I received roses in the mail from Greg, Lizz, and the girls.  I love getting flowers in the the mail! And they came in a pretty blue mason jar that I will use over and over again!  Chocolates were also in the package!

On Sunday Mike, Carina, and Sebastian came over.  Scott grilled some
carne asada and Carina made beans!  Mike and Carina gave me a rose
plant and a gift certificate to Daisy Nails!  Nice, nice!

Timmy also gave me a Daisy Nails certificate and some of my favorite
protein bars.  So very thoughtful of him to do that for me!

Matty made me a keychain in his shop class at Stapley Jr. High.  So cute!

Sammy carved a candle in cub scouts and made a darling card in his  4th grade class.  Those are always the best gifts!

Scott spoiled me with brand new luggage!  Pink luggage!  I love it!
My friend, Michel, hooked him up real good!

And the best part of Mother's Day was getting to Skype with my
Johnny Boy in Chile! He's so dang cute!  It's our last Skype before he comes home at the end of the year!

Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!





No comments: