"What I love is near at hand."

Monday, September 8, 2014

Announcing the birth of Madasyn Leticia Romney!!!!     


August 17, 2014
5:45 PM

Arrived by c-secion

9 pounds, 10 ounces
22 3/4 inches
















Because Greggy has a weak stomach, I got to be the one to attend Lizz's C-Section!  It was so much
fun to do everything that the daddy would get to do!  I got to cut the cord, stay with the baby while she was cleaned up, weighed, measured, and given her shots.  And I got to carry her to her mama for the first time.  Such a sweet, sweet experience for me.  Lizz was a trooper!  She pushed for over four hours, before deciding that it was time to take the baby c-section.  Poor thing…she was soooo exhausted.  What a surprise when Madasyn arrived at almost ten pounds!  


Maddy has a lot of people that love her already!!! And we are so excited about adding another girl to the family!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh she's so sweet! And how neat that you got to be there! Congrats!