"What I love is near at hand."

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A month of gratitude

I'm taking Stephanie's http://barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com/ advice and posting each
day during the month of November on the things that I am thankful for.  I know I'm a
couple of days behind, but better late than never!

Day 1:  Boys that are happily married!


  I'm so thankful that my two oldest boys are happily married.  They both married great girls that are perfect for each of them.  Mike and Greg are good husbands and providers.  They are growing and learning things together, and it is a joy to watch them.  They set great examples for me as well as 
their younger brothers.  I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy for me to have them leave my nest and get married.  I felt like Iwas handing my baby to another woman to raise! It was a strange feeling.  But I love these girls, and I'm happy to have them in our family.








No comments: