"What I love is near at hand."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Take your shoes off.I'm not allowed to wear my shoes in the house.
Not that I like to anyway.
But if I happen to have them on, Sammy tells me,
"Take your shoes off." And he follows me around
until I do. He knows that if I have my shoes on, I'm
probably leaving the house. When I take them off, he's safe
to go about his business of playing.

*This photo was taken on one of my girlfriend weekends. We had just gotten a pedicure. Girls do silly things like that. (even forty-something year old ones!)

*O.K., Mom. Do you recognize which one is your daughter's foot?

6 comments:

Gramma C said...

Maybe the one in the one o'clock position?
Sorry I can't be more positive - it's been a long time since I've
tended to your feet! Is that sad?

AuntCC said...

I think the one in the 8:00 position, in the black and beige sandals! Love, Aunt CC

Janeen said...

O.K., Ladies. My foot is the one wearing the white sandals with the flowers on them. (Mom I was with you in California when I bought those sandals!) But, really, I probably wouldn't be able to pick your feet out of a line-up either! Love you both! Neen

Janeen said...

Oh, and I just remembered that I was three weeks from delivering Sammy in this picture. So, my feet are very swollen. Maybe that's why they look different.

Anonymous said...

Your foot is the white flip flop with flowers right? I would know your foot anywhere. I love the wedding pics. Lots of memories!!!!

Janeen said...

Yes, Dawn. You are correct! And I really didn't mean for this to turn into a post about my feet! Love ya!