"What I love is near at hand."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One of my most favorite people.While we were in California for the funeral, I got to

spend some time with this person...my aunt C.C.

She has always been one of my most favorite people!

She makes me laugh, and I just lover her.
And the boys (my boys) think she's "cool!"

I hadn't seen her for about 20 years!

We really shouldn't wait until weddings and furnerals to

see people we love.

Note: Wanting to use these last two pictures has forced me to figure out how to scan pictures into my computer. It only took me all of Sammy's preschool time to do it, but now I can! So it was worth it! The cleaning and my Young Women's lesson, and the laundry...can wait. Now it makes me want to go back and find some fun pictures to scan and blog about. I'll save that for another day. Better get busy. He's home in 20 minutes.

1 comment:

AuntCC said...

Hi Neen, you, too, are one of my favorite people. That was so sweet of you to say such nice things about me, as well as what you said about your mom and dad. I always loved that picture of them. It was great to see you and Scott, you both look wonderful, by the way. I loved meeting your boys, they are great, so handsome and each with their own unique personalities. Love, CC (aka "The Dog"!)