"What I love is near at hand."

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thanks, sweetie.
Today Scott finally got Sammy to go #2 in the potty! He's been working and working with him (he's much more patient than me.) He bribed him, again, with some candy, and he finally did it! Scott instructed us all to come look, jump up and down, and give him (Sammy, not Scott!) the appropriate praise. So we did just that. After changing diapers for 20+ years, we are done. Thanks, sweetie. You are awesome! (He wanted me to take a picture, but I drew the line there.)

2 comments:

Gramma C said...

Yay, Sammy! I'm very proud of you. Now the house is really "baby free".

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO SAMMY! that is so exciting! i still have a picture of Hope's 1st #2 on my camera phone. because it was such a big deal!

way to go scott! that is awesome!

wow imagine the savings. no more diapers! LUCKY!