"What I love is near at hand."

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

August 1991... The above photo was taken at Greg's 1st birthday party almost 17 years ago! Wow, Scott and I look like babies. I think Scott has aged wonderfully. On the other hand I like myself younger.
The most interesting thing about this picture is that Mike and Greg look identical to Matt and Sam. It's so weird. (Except Matty doesn't have that bowl haircut) My two babies are the spitting image of my oldest two. Also, I wish I would have saved all that fun bling I'm sporting. It's all back in style again! (Thanks Roy and Jen for sending me this photo and the trip down memory lane!)

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabulous bling! dang it. you would be so hip. and not have to buy it again. shoot! love the picture, and love that they look the same as the others. it's like they start repeating. Pierce looks just like Peyton. wonder if i had another girl if she'd look like liberty. or me. since she is my mini me.

Gramma C said...

This sure brings back memories. It's how I mostly think of Mike and Greg. I have a hard time thinking of them as the young men they have become - time passes too quickly. Young men to be proud of, I might add. Uncanny how much sons number 6 & 7 resemble sons number 1 & 2! Wish I could spend time with Matt and Sam like I did their older brothers.
I am partial, of course, but I think you look better than ever today. Scott too. Mike looks so much like Scott now, I wonder if Matty will follow suit.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What fun Janeen. I can remember when you had the 2 boys. I had my last baby when you had your 2nd son. Weird. My baby is graduating, and your is 3. Time sometimes isn't fair is it? I wish I had little ones to keep me young too. I love your family.