Tradition #3...Baking Treats.Thanks, Mom, for the new Christmas plate. I love it! I made candy cane sugar cookies today, and they look so pretty on my new plate. Thank you!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so pleased that you like it so much. It had "Janeen" written all over it when I saw it! And, of course, you'll put it to much better use than I ever would. The cookies look delicious, by the way.
Janeen, I am new at blogging and found your blog! I thought it might be a good way to keep in touch with each other! How are you guys? I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas! Your cookies look amazing and delicious! Lori
4 comments:
I'm so pleased that you like it so much.
It had "Janeen" written all over it when I saw it! And, of course, you'll put it to much better use than I ever would.
The cookies look delicious, by the way.
CUTE PLATE! ok can you share your recipe? i might need to bake some of those. they are DELIGHTFUL. but i've never had a recipe.
Janeen,
I am new at blogging and found your blog! I thought it might be a good way to keep in touch with each other! How are you guys? I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas! Your cookies look amazing and delicious!
Lori
Those cookies look so good. Can I get the recipe?
Post a Comment